„We are the flow!” game
Get the EKF Győr 2023 brochure and sign up with the serial number on the back. You can find the publications in cultural institutions in Győr and at Baross út Visitor Center.
The scope of this present Data protection declaration is the management of personal data related to the game “We are the flow!” and is valid from June 1, 2018.
The present information was compiled based on the protection of natural persons with respect to the management of personal data and the free flow of such information, taking into consideration the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Data of the organizer, as data manager
Organizer: Győr City with County Rights
Organizer’s representative: Zsolt Borkai mayor
Postal address: 9021 Győr, Városház tér 1.
- Data protection officer:
dr Judit Török Mánik
- Legal basis of the data protection
Legal basis of the management: based on point a) of paragraph (1) of article 6. of the GDPR the player, as a concerned party, provided its consent to the management of their personal data for one or two specific purposes.
- The scope of data management and the purpose of data management
The Organizer manages the following personal data relevant to the Player:
|Managed personal data of the player||Data management purpose|
|Player’s email address||Player’s registration in the game, keeping contact with the Player|
No profiling or automated decision-making is performed related to data management.
- Data forwarding
Personal data are not forwarded to any third person, third country or international organization.
The Organizer uses a data processor in the course of personal data management.
Data processor: Tibor Farkas entrepreneur (9026 Győr, Kagyló utca 5., registration number: 32388095
- Duration of data management
The Organizer stores the Player’s personal data until the 5th working day following the drawing, the personal data are deleted on the 5th working day the latest.
- Rights related to data management
- The Player has the right to ask for information at the contact provided in Point 1 regarding which personal data, on what legal basis, for which data management purposes, from which source and how long is managed by the Organizer, and to whom, when. based on what regulation the Organizer provided access to their personal data, or to whom the data were forwarded.
- The Player has the right to request the correction (modification) of their personal data on the contact provided in Point 1 above in writing, and with regard to the purpose of data management their supplementation, deletion, or can protest against the management of such personal data.
- The Organizer shall fulfil the request without delay, and shall inform the Player about the action, or the reason for the failure of action within 1 month the latest. The 1 month deadline can be postponed by another 2 months, in case the complexity and the number of requests substantiates the delay. The Organizer shall inform the Player about the reasons of the delay within one month from the receipt of the request.
- The Player can request the Organizer at the contact provided in Point 1 in writing to limit the management of personal data, in case the Player:
- disputes their accuracy, for the period of accuracy monitored by the Organizer,
- disputes the legality of the data protection and requests the limitation of the use of the data,
- needs them for legal claims, their validation or protection, although the Organizer does not need the personal data anymore,
- protests against the management of personal data for the period until it is found whether the legal interest of the Organizer has priority over the legal interest of the Player.
7.5. Right to the portability of data: The Player has the right to receive personal data relevant to them provided to the Organization in an widely used, indented form legible by a machine, if the data management is based on the user’s consent, and data processing is done automatically.
- Data security
The Organizer shall do every security measure, organizational and technical provision to provide for the protection of the personal data of users. The Organizer shall provide for IT, technical and personal measures to protect the personal data managed by them from any unauthorized access or unauthorized modification (e.g. limits access to minimum, and stores the data on a server equipped with appropriate IT protection).
The Organizer stores the personal data on the servers of Infoartnet Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (Inforartnet Commercial and Service Providing Ltd.) (Court registration nr.: 08-09-015715, 9023 Győr, Szabolcska Mihály u. 2-4., www.infoartnet.hu).
- Legal remedy
With any complaint concerning the management of personal data the Player can contact the data protection officer of the Organizer.
Furthermore, the Player has the right to report the case to the National Data Protection and Information Freedom Authority (Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság) (www.naih.hu), and in case of the infringement of their personal data has the right to turn to the court according to their place of living or place of residence (www.birosag.hu/torvenyszekek).
- Description of the game
On June 1st, 2018 at 1:00:00 PM, Győr City with County Rights launches the game “We are the flow!” (hereinafter referred to as: Game) on the website 2023gyor.hu, on the official page of the competition European Cultural Capital Győr. The Game lasts until 4:00:00 PM on September 7th, 2018. Players can participate in the Game by registering on the website with the serial number on the back of the publication We are the flow promoting the Győr 2023 competition.
In the Game, the following prizes are distributed:
- 48 hour Győr Card for 2 adults and 2 children
- 5 tickets for 2 persons to the Győr Ballet, any of the performances Black to Say Silence in the autumn of season 2018/2019
- 3 tickets for 2 persons to the Győr National Theatre to the production“Strange marriage” in the 2018/2019 season
- 2 family tickets for 4 to the Rómer Flóris Art and History Museum, to the exhibition of Inspiration and ideal – Inspiring beauty with a guide (the prize can be used until October 31, 2018)
- participation for 2 people in one of the summer camps of the Rómer Flóris Art and History Museum in the summer of 2019 with full board (the prize can be used in June, July or August, 2019).
- 1 family ticket for 5 to a matinée performance of Vaskakas Puppet Theatre on Sunday in the 2018/2019 season
- 1 ticket for 2 persons to a performance of Orlai Productions for adults in Vaskakas Puppet Theatre in the 2018/2019 season
- 2 season tickets for the ’17:18 concerts’ of the Győr Philharmonic Orchestra for the season 2018/2019
- 2 season tickets for the chamber concerts of the Győr Philharmonic Orchestra for the season 2018/2019
The organizer of the Game is the Municipality of Győr City with County Rights (9021 Győr, Városház tér 1., hereinafter referred to as: “Organizer”). The organization of the Game, data management and procession related to the Game are performed by the Organizer.
Any capacitated person having a valid email address older than 18 years of age can participate, in case a corporate email is provided, the natural person in the email address, who is older than 18 years of age and does not belong to the category provisioned in Point 3. A person can register in the Game with several real email addresses, with various serial numbers. One serial number can only be registered in the Game once.
By participating in the Game, the Players agree to these terms of conditions.
Persons employed (with an employment contract or public service employment) by the Organizer or the entities providing the prizes listed under Point 2 are excluded from the Game.
- Prize drawing
The prize drawing is done electronically with the help of a computer drawing program. The prize drawing takes place in Győr, at Széchenyi square, on the Open Day of the ECC, in front of a three-member prize-drawing committee. The prize drawing and the results are recorded in minutes.
The date of the prize drawing is September 8th, 2018.
The exact time of the prize-drawing shall be published on the website on August 31st 2018 the latest, and all the registered players shall be notified in a notice to their email addresses until 6:00:00 PM until September 7th, 2018.
The winners shall be notified on the website 2023gyor.hu by publishing the serial number drawn and also in an email on the first working day following the prize drawing. The winning serial numbers shall also be published on the Gyor2023EKF official Facebook page.
- Taxes and other fees
Taxes and other fees related to the prizes are paid by the Organizer, based on the effective personal income tax and contribution regulations, in case the person provides the data necessary to the Organizer. Any costs deriving from the receipt of the prizes (e.g. travelling costs to the venue of the delivery of the prizes) shall be paid by the winners.
- Transfer of prizes
The prizes cannot be transferred. The winner certifies the receipt of the prizes by their signature.
- Delivery of the prize
The winners shall have the right to receive the prizes within 30 days following the publication of the number drawn and the sending of the email notification. The winner shall have the right to receive the prize by submitting the serial number on the back of the publication We are the flow. The winners can conciliate with the contact person given in the publication and the email about the receipt of the prize.
The winner shall lose their right to the prize if the prize cannot be delivered within the deadline provided, or if the delivery of the prize in the agreed manner is failed for reasons attributable to the winner.
The Organizer shall not be held responsible if the winner does not reply to the notification sent to their email, or if the prize could not be delivered in the agreed manner.
- Data protection
See the data protection declaration constituting an annex of these Terms and Conditions.
By participating in the Game, the Players acknowledge that the Organizer does not examine whether the Players provided their personal data (email address) in the Game legally.
- Miscellaneous provisions
The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions or the Game itself, even during the duration of the Game unilaterally. The Organizer shall have the right to exclude any Player of the Game, especially when in connection with the Game suspicion arises of any abuse or the infringement of the terms and conditions, or if any Player manipulates the process of the Game in any manner or acts malevolently, and in case of unforeseeable circumstances or an Act of God. Any modification or notification about the Game shall be published by the Organizer on the website 2023gyor.hu, and the Players registered until the decision shall also be notified in email. The Players are responsible to receive appropriate information on these.
The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any dispute arising from user authorization and access, including, but not limited to any deficiency or fault of the data given (e.g. wrong/misspelt email address.
The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any damages or personal injury of the winners or any third party deriving from the use of the prize in any manner. The Player, by participating in the Game confirms that they are fully aware of the contents of the Terms and Conditions, and shall regard them as binding.